For cumin Water
Cumin seed: 2 Tbs
Water: 500 Ml
For Beetroot syrup
Beetroot: 500 Gm
Water: 1.25 Lit
Honey 2 Tbs
Lemon: 2 Lemon Juice
Chopped Mint Leaves: A few
Black Salt: ½ Tsp
1. Boil cumin seed in water
for 20 minutes in low flame.
2. Reduce it to half.
3. When it gets cool,
grind coarsely with water
at keep it in refrigerator.
1. Pill, wash and cut beetroot into small dices.
2. Boil beetroot for 25 Minutes or till it gets tender.
3. Take out from fire, stain it and keep aside.
4. When beetroot juice gets cool add cumin mixture, black salt, lemon Juice mint
leaves chopped, honey and some crushed ice.
5. Pour it into long stem glass and garnished with lemon and Mint Leaves.
Chef Satish Tips:
1. All root vegetable should be boiled from cold water
2. Cumin water can be stored in refrigerator for 1 weak;
you can use it whenever
you want to make refreshment.
3. Beetroot can be replaced with cucumber, carrot, only mint
leaves, orange etc .
4. Cumin is highly antioxidant and boost digestive system.
Beetroot helps in blood purification and immunity booster.