In a thrilling showdown of intellect, the Union Bank of India organized the U-Genius Inter-School Quiz Competition at the Regional Railway Training Center in Udaipur district on Monday, September 4, 2023. This competition was part of Union Bank of India's nationwide General Awareness campaign 'U-Genius,' spanning 32 cities across India.
More than 500 students from over 70 schools in Udaipur, ranging from 8th to 12th grade, enthusiastically participated in this quiz competition. The event saw the esteemed presence of Chief Education Officer Shrimati Asha Mundawat and Deputy Chief Education Officer Shri Muralidhar. Union Bank of India's Regional Head, Mr. Sarang A. Jhanjhad, and Deputy Regional Head Mr. Prashant Katiyar were also in attendance, along with representatives from all the branches of Union Bank of India in Udaipur city.
The competition began with the initial round, where the top 500 students were divided into 250 teams. Subsequently, six teams were selected to compete in the Udaipur final round. The victors of this intensely contested competition were:
1) Team from St. Anthony C.S. School, Sector 4, comprising Priyansh Jain and Bhavik Pal.
2) Team from St. Gregory's C.S. School, with Kavya Singhvi and Mabarraka Moiwala.
3) Team from Maharana Mevad Vidhya Mandir, represented by Raghav Chetan Soni and Paridhi Sethi.
4) Team from St. Anthony C.S. School, Balicha, featuring Darshil Patel and Naman Singh.
5) Team from Neerja Modi School, including Vihan Mogara and Navya Sharma.
6) Team from St. Mary's Convent School, Titaradi, with Adhya Singh Sisodia.
In the final "Buzzer Round" among these six teams, the St. Anthony C.S. School team members, Priyansh Jain and Bhavik Pal, emerged as the champions.
The quiz competition was expertly hosted by Quiz Master Mr. Vikhyat, while the event was efficiently managed by Mr. Mohit and Mrs. Fenisha Sarraf.
This event not only showcased the knowledge and intelligence of Udaipur's young minds but also promoted general awareness among the students. Union Bank of India's commitment to nurturing talent and encouraging academic excellence was evident through its support of such educational initiatives.